Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Awesome Sauce -or- Joining the Tips for Tuesdays Bandwagon

Good morning to any and all who read. Thank you for being here. Just a quick one today because I am scattered to the four winds. How do you promote your blog? Share your best ideas with me, I would love to know your secrets!

Here are some not-so-secret ideas from Girls With Pens who pointed these out on their facebook page. Thanks Girls! Awesome sauce to lube the writer's efforts:

The Secret Sauce to Building an Uber-Popular Blog | Goins, Writer - Jeff Goins

Top 7 Reasons Blogs Fail and What to Do About It | Social Media Examiner - Michael Steizner

Here's a great prompt to write to from the Girls as well! Writing Prompt #12 « Girls With Pens. I was very impressed by free2soar's writing. It grabbed hold of me. I want to know more about the characters than just this little snapshot from their lives.

Kristen Lamb's blog features Twitter Tuesday and today's tip #27 is particularly relevant to that one vital ingredient for the writer - friendships on social networking sites. Great post, Kristen!

Blessed Tuesday, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment